Ashley Family Hub is a ‘one-stop’ support hub for parents in Ashley & New Milton from birth to secondary age. We work collaboratively with other agencies to improve outcomes for children.
Our hub has support available for the following:
- Parenting courses
- Citizens advice bureau weekly
- Child-health clinic
- Bookable consultations with a Parent Support Worker
- Debt counselling advice
- Local PCSO drop-ins
- Housing support
- Referrals to Basics Bank
- Secondhand clothes exchange
- Book library
- Community champion ‘cooking on a budget’
- Tips and advice on starting school and moving on
Need support from us? Come and join us for a chat every Tuesday in term time, 9am to 11am at Ashley Baptist Church.